- Sunday 20 April - Morning ride followed by a live broadcast of the Amstel Gold, along with Dutch snacks and drinks.
- Monday April 21st – Easter Egg Hunt. To find the Easter Eggs on the island, all you have to do is pick up a flyer with clues directly from the Cycle Club.
- Tuesday 22nd April - The best cycling films from Holland and Belgium will be screened all day long at the Cycle Club.
- Wednesday 23rd April – Gentlemen's Hill Climb in the morning followed by a live broadcast of the Fleche Wallonne in the afternoon.
- Thursday, April 24th - Leisurely Women's 100 ride in preparation for the Women's 100 on July 20th.
- Friday 25th April - Hidden Mallorca exit. Guided by Jan-Eric Schwarzer, who has been at home there for many years and shows us a hidden Mallorca on this tour.
- Saturday, April 26th - At the second Women's 100 ride of the week, similar to Thursday's ride, we'll ride another practice lap with like-minded cyclists.
- Sunday 27 April - Morning ride followed by a live broadcast from Liège-Bastogne-Liège, accompanied by Belgian snacks and drinks.
A selection of test products from the Classics line is also available. Rapha is also offering a limited number of rooms at Hotel Sis Pins in Port de Pollenca. First come, first served, so hurry up to be there. To book a room please contact firstname.lastname@example.org