Cube Bikes has been one of the top-selling bicycle manufacturers in Europe for many years. With the Cube Action Team, a very strong enduro team was created three years ago, which has already achieved several victories and titles. A close cooperation has now been agreed with the navigation specialist Garmin and we do not want to just be found together at events in the future. The entire team will be successful with bike computers Edgeseries and the new one virb- Helmet cameras equipped.
Garmin will be on site as a navigation partner with its own lounge at all mountain bike events that Cube participates in and all products can be borrowed and put through their paces. In addition, our own Cube Garmin action trips are offered. Experts from both brands bring interested bikers closer to the product worlds and give tips and tricks for the correct use of the action cameras.
- CUBE Women´s Camp / 3rd-6th April 2014 (Laces, Italy)
- Bike Festival Riva / 1st-4th May 2014 (Riva, Italy)
- Bike Festival Willingen / 13-15 June 2014 (Willingen, Germany)
- bikes and beats / 3rd-6th July 2014 (Saalbach-Hinterglemm, Austria)
- Eurobike Demo Day / August 26, 2014 (Friedrichshafen, Germany)
- Ischgl Overmountain Challenge / 13-14 September 2014 (Ischgl, Austria)
- Bike Women's Camp / 19-21 September 2014 (Kaltern, Italy)
- MountainBIKE Testival / 25-28 September 2014 (Brixen, Italy)
Enduro World Series / 1.-5. October 2014 (Finale Ligure, Italy)
In the long term, the cooperation between the two companies should go beyond team sponsorship and events, and they would like to work out joint social media, PR, marketing and sales campaigns.
Garmin Managing Director Stefan Bernard says: “We look forward to working with CUBE because both brands go very well together. We both offer real premium products and at the same time address a wide audience. Last but not least, we have the feeling that the chemistry is right!”