Guillaume Van Keirsbulck (Omega Pharma-QuickStep) has won the final stage of the Driedaagse van West-Vlaanderen. After 186 kilometers from Nieuwpoort to Ichtegem, he prevailed as a soloist. Behind them, Danilo Napolitani (Wanty-Groupe Goubert) won the sprint of the field ahead of Danny van Poppel (Trek Factory Racing). The best German was Martin Reimer (MTN-Qhubeka), who crossed the finish line with the first part of the field.
There were no changes in the overall rating. Estonian Gert Jœäär (Cofidis) was able to defend the lead he had gained in the prologue. Second overall was last year's winner Kristof Vandewalle (Omega Pharma-QuickStep).
1. Guillaume van Keirsbulck (Omega Pharma-QuickStep) 4:21:05
2. Danilo Napolitano (Wanty-Groupe Gobert) 0:00:01
3. Danny van Poppel (Trek Factory Racing) 0:00:01
4. Silvain Dillier (BMC) 0:00:01
5. Yauheni Hutarovich (Ag2R-La Mondiale) 0:00:01
1. Gert Jœäär (Cofidis) 8:43:24
2. Kristof Vandewalle (Omega Pharma-QuickStep) 0:00:03
3. Johan Le Bon (FDJ.fr) 0:00:05
4. Stijn Devolder (Trek Factory Racing) 0:00:11
5. Jan Ghyselinck (Wanty-Groupe Gobert) 0:00:13