This year's edition of the Mavic Trans-Provence started at the weekend. The stage race leads the enduro elite through the south of France again this year. In adverse weather conditions, partly with downpours, the riders started the first stage from Clamensane to Digne on Sunday. The prologue was played the day before.
Currently, Enduro World Series Champion Jérôme Clementz (Cannondale Overmountain-Mavic) leads ahead of Nicolas Lau (Cube Action Team) and Fabien Barel (Canyon Enduro Factory Racing Team-Mavic). The best German is currently Manuel Fumic (Cannondale Factory Team) in ninth place, followed by Maxi Dickerhoff (Canyon Factory Enduro Team) in 15th place.
1. Jerome Clementz (Cannondale Overmountain-Mavic) 00:37:58
2. Nicolas Lau (Cube Action Team) 00:38:25
3. Fabien Barel (Canyon Factory Enduro Team-Mavic) 00:38:44
4. Geoff Kabush (Scott-3Rox Racing) 00:39:32
5. Francois Bailly-Maitre (BMC Trail Crew) 00:39:37