Market: With the Oozy Trail pedals, Spank brings a light all-rounder onto the market - light, robust and the large but very flat tread surface offers the driver maximum performance.
Based on the Spank Spike pedal, the pedal body and the axle have been redesigned so that the pedals weigh only 360g/pair and offer the driver the same grip and footprint as their big brother. With a footprint of 11×11 centimeters and 18 pins per pedal, it should offer the best possible grip. Like its predecessor, the corners are beveled to prevent the pedals from getting caught on tree stumps or stones. In order to achieve a compact construction, sealed IGUS sockets are also used. Thus, the Spank Oozy Trail is only 12 millimeters high.
The pedals are available now and cost 135 euros. It is offered in the colors: black, blue, red, emerald green, silver.
- only 12 mm high
- 11×11 cm support surface
- Forged aluminum pedal body
- Scandium/steel axle
- beveled corners
- oversized seals and heavy-duty cartridge bearings
- IGUS bushings
- 18 adjustable pins per pedal
- new CNC-optimized hex pins improve durability and serviceability
- the inboard friction seal prevents dirt and reduces unwanted pedal spin