The Germany Cup of the 2013/14 winter season is history and has found a worthy overall winner in the elite class in Michael Schweizer (Stevens). The Allgäuer only won at the last minute. Before the final in Borna, he was one point behind his teammate Ole Quast. However, this seemed to inspire him from the start of the race. In the end, Schweizer was able to celebrate the overall victory in addition to his solo victory. Quast took second place ahead of Yannick Gruner.
In the women's race, Elisabeth Brandau (EBE Racing) secured the day's victory ahead of the German champion Trixi Worrack (Specialized-lululemon). Lisa Heckmann (Stevens) finished third, thereby winning the overall ranking. In the U23 class he secured himself Max Lindenau took the overall victory with a third place in Borna. Yannick Gruner secured the day's success.
1. Michael Schweizer (Stevens)
2. Ole Quast (Stevens)
1. Michael Schweizer (Stevens) 245 points
2. Ole Quast (Stevens) 237 points
3. Sascha Wagner (Action-line-cycles.de) 193 points
1. Elisabeth Brandau (EBE Racing)
2. Trixi Worrack (Specialized-lululemon)
3. Lisa Heckman (Stevens)
1. Lisa Heckmann (Stevens) 228 points
2. Elisabeth Brandau (EBE Racing) 219 points
3. Liv-Susanne Bachmann (Stevens-1a) 197 points